Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunset Image of Sunset Time in Lamongan

These are the sunset images that I picked when I was in Lamongan with my family. I took them from the second floor f our home with all my kids. I just would like to memory the sunset time in my hometown. Actually, it will be best when I took the sunset image and enjoy the sunset time in the beach, for instance in Tanjung Kodok Beach, the famous beach in Lamongan. But, due to the time and the distance of this beach is far enough from my village, so*I just wait the sunset time from second floor of our home and enjoy the sunset time in this small village. 
Here are the sunset images that I have taken when sunset time in Lamongan. (I have ever upload these sunset images on my facebook).

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and wonderful blog post. Thanks for sharing. For online discount codes and coupons please visit Pegipegi Diskon Kodes

    ReplyDelete

.comment-content a {display: none;}